Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

First Project

I have started my FIRST project....well I've started two in fact. Having practiced lots of rows of double, half treble, treble and double treble crochet I want to actually make something, so have found what looks like a very easy (she says..!) pattern for a 'Crochet Hook Case' being all in double crochet with a little bit of chain and slip stitch edging (pattern by Kim Kotary from favecrafts).

I have also started a scarf for the winter, thinking I may need plenty of time to complete it. The pattern uses double and treble crochet and the use of chain spaces to create 'holes'. Here it is started...

Looking a little narrow, but growing quicker than I thought.
A multi coloured fleck yarn was not the best to start with as it has taken a bit of getting used to 'seeing' the stitches, getting there now though.
I think I might have to make some wrist warmers to match...!

No comments:

Post a Comment