Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

2014..!!

2014 is here...! And yes I am still crocheting, even though I have not blogged since October 2013.
Well what have I been up to?
I happened upon some 'mesh yarn with pom pom trim'. So after watching several tutorial videos on 'You Tube' and after starting and re-starting half a dozen times, I eventually ended up with a new scarf
 'Selfie' of my new scarf...!
I also bought the wool in red/gold/cream, and have made Mum a scarf for her birthday, leaving enough for one for me too.
For Christmas I made snowflakes....
 
 
 
 Some as decorations, and some for presents.

I am now trying to finish an iPad case, which I had started before the Christmas snowflakes. Again, I have found a pattern but am adapting it slightly to fit my requirements...as you do..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment